225 South Main St, Templeton, CA (805) 434-3062
Nature's Touch allows its grocery club members to access United Natural Food's Website and database to view product information, such as:
- Nutritional facts
- Product availability
- Sales and Pricing
Club members may then scan all of the various products offered by United Natural Food and determine which of these they would like to purchase. NOTE: The prices shown on United Natural Food's Website are COST prices. Club members are charged this cost price plus an additional fee based upon the rules listed below. You will need to copy from the Website the Item Number, Item Description and the Quantity wanted. Fax or e-mail this list to Nature's Touch. Members cannot order direct --- they must order from Nature's Touch.
In order to become a Grocery Club member, follow these instructions:
- Go to www.unfiw.com.
- Where is says "Choose a UNFI Location", select "Moreno Valley".
- If you already have an account, enter your e-mail address and password in the fields below. If you don't yet have an account, click "Login Request Form" to set up your account.
- Use "000S" as your account number.
- Use the following for the company information fields: Nature's Touch Nursery & Harvest, P.O. Box 151, Paso Robles, CA 93447, (805) 434-3062.
You must fill in all of the requested information. A customer service representative from United Natural Food will contact you by phone or e-mail to let you know that your account has been opened and you will then have access to their Website. They may ask you what grocery club you are a part of and you just tell them Nature's Touch. They will contact us to let us know that you have an account and have access.
GROCERY CLUB RULES (as of January 1, 2009)
- There are no minimums.
- All Orders must be received by 6 PM on Monday before delivery Wednesday. Deliveries are every week with the exception of Holiday weeks. (Call for holiday schedule)
- Drop off orders to Nature’s Touch, 140 7th Street, Templeton, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to (805) 434-3720. Call 805 434 3062 before faxing your order.
- To place an order list quantity, item number and item description.
- Nature’s Touch is not responsible for wrong item numbers on orders place by consumer or reordering items that did not come in (Consumer must supply a completed legible written or typed order in order to be processed).
- Order pick-ups must be made Wednesday between after 12 p.m. (Unless other arrangements have been made.)
- There will be no splitting of orders or holding of part orders. There will be a charge of $35.00 if orders are not picked up by the following Thursday by 6 p.m. unless other arrangements have been made. If this problem occurs future orders from this customer will not be accepted.
- Nature’s Touch is not responsible for storing of refrigerated or frozen items until picked up.
- Please check your order before you leave Nature’s Touch to make sure you have received your complete order, that what you ordered is in the box and there is not damaged. Once orders have left Nature’s Touch no returns can be accepted.
- Nature’s Touch cannot return items for any reason other than damaged item or wrong item shipped.
- It is not Nature’s Touch responsibility to check quality of manufacture or guarantee organic certification.
- Nature’s Touch does not supply catalogs. You must be able to access the Internet to sign up for UNFI’s Website access. (See instructions to access UNFI’s web page.)
- Rules and charges are subject to change.
In order to keep this process going please keep supporting and advertising us here at Nature’s Touch Nursery & Harvest. Suggestion on making this better are always appreciated.
For all Nature’s Touch’s grocery club members to access UNFI’S web page to view products info, such as: nutritional facts, availability, sales and pricing. You still have to put your order through Nature’s Touch. All rules still apply.
If you have any questions, please contact Nature's Touch